Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Short Introduction

Hello all!

I'm Emily. Normally I blog over at Divine Chaos but I decided to make this blog as well, to have all of my writing-related posts in one place! Plus, that blog has a little different audience than this one will likely have! This way my NaNoWriMo friends won't have to scroll through my crafty posts if they don't want to, and my crafty friends won't have to scroll through what will probably be text-only posts about the progress of my novel. Everyone wins! :D

So, as it's probably obvious by now, this blog will be full of posts about current writing projects and maybe just writing in general.

I'm eighteen years old and I've been writing as long as I can remember. I love to read and write and create. I've made several attempts at NaNoWriMo in the past, but I've never won. The most I've written on a single project was 11,000 words of a screenplay about pirates during the first ever ScriptFrenzy.

Right now I'm participating in a new program, Camp NaNoWriMo. It's pretty much NaNoWriMo in July and then again in August. Same goal, 50,000. And my boyfriend is doing it with me! :D

I'll be posting updates here every day or so. You can check out my progress on my Camp profile page, here, and follow me on Twitter for generally up-to-the-minute updates, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment